sexta-feira, 8 de outubro de 2010

YOUR MONEY MINE


You must recognize, first of all, the unfathomable power of your subconscious and the great creative force of your positive thoughts, turning them into mental images, even in imagery. Design of the interior in which you want to be, who wants the opulence in which to live and this moment on, believing and praying things necessary and fed to your earthly life you will begin to look for, you will be Imam of opulence, all things appear before you, as in magically. but remember, you should want them, but without the bond of estelionatagem because it is against the precepts of the decent man, honest and above of God, the things that you will be provided, belongs!
Stamp inside the iron and fire, make notes on your desk, at home plate, where you are: All things of this world belong to me, for I am the eternal Father and son is my right to be rich, happy and successful in life.
The money will flow copiously honest in my direction and endlessly.
I am rich, so that the Father's will!
I ask for your guidance in every second of my existence, longing for the happiness of my brothers and not wanting to hurt them.
God almighty. PROTECT ME!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário