quinta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2010

DO NOT TALK TO YOU NEGATIVELY


Have you tried listening to your negative thoughts?
How much do you "talk" to you negatively, all day, every hour of your life?
Pay attention to the amount of negative thoughts, which you inject into yourself is intense, type:
- I can not do this ..
- I'm a loser ...
- I want to die ...
- I am not rich ...
- Ah! If I'd been born rich ...
- When I win the lottery ...
- I do, but it will not work ...
- This old car, leaves me with shame ...
- I'm too fat or fat ...
- Etc, etc, etc ...
You can be sure that you talk negatively about yourself and this fact, as few as this, the internal and external DESTROYS became unconscious.
You want to be a bastard!
Would instruct him to place himself in front of a mirror, speaking loudly, scream, is an exercise, and every day and all the possible times, say instead of your negative thoughts, like:
- Can I do this or that ...
- I get it ... I've already got ...
- Son of God and I'm pretty happy and have good health and money ...
- My children are a blessing and are growing healthy and giving me great joy ...
- I have strengths and friends for my works ...
- God Almighty is my mainstay, my protector ...
Start now, today, this instant and stop CLAIM, nobody has an obligation or duty to keep listening to their cries.
You're no son of God?
So, feel SECURE and quit the fight.
You get it, BELIEVE!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário